Saturday, December 22, 2007

The Notebook - 2004


Category: Movie

Genre: Love


Director: Nick Cassavetes


Tagline: Behind every great love is a great story.


Overview and Review of The Notebook directed by Nick Cassavetes based on a book written by Nicholas Sparks.

The movie is actually a story from an old man to an old woman in a nursing home. The story he read is about a young man named Noah who fell in love with a young woman named Alie who met one evening at a carnival. The two lovers were separated by the parents of Alie because the two are growing attached each and everyday and the parents don't want Noah because he is just a coal miner.

It's a very lovely story and one you wouldn't expect until the end. I was actually muttering at the beginning because it was quite sensual but I am so glad I finished it. A tear-jerker and heartwarming at the same time. This goes to show a LOVE soooo deeep. This is my second time to watch the said movie.. and even then I still want to cry. The BEST! I need not say more... just watch it! hehe.


No comments: