Sunday, April 1, 2007

La Toscana - Davao

This is an Italian restaurant located at Quirino Street, Davao City.

It’s owner and chef at the same time is Italian which gives justice to Italian food. Every dish they serve is yummy.

People might complain for it’s small place, but it’s actually just right. It has a romantic ambiance as well. With fresh roses every table and candles they light up for the night.

I ordered the Tortelli Verniatti con Pomodoro. They have big servings and this one is pretty much good for two, although if you are someone with a big appetite and can spare a room for dessert, you can eat this solo flight. I did not eat much because like 3 hours before we went to the resto I ate a choco parfait.. it had me full. So, I shared the tortelli to everyone.People who love cheese and tomatoes would love this.

Yummy Lasagna! Cooked with love. I wanna go try it again when I go over there. My sister ordered this… :)

My parents ordered the seafood pizza. I did not get to have a picture because they digged in right away when it was served.

I ordered Tiramisu Cake for dessert for Php 55.00. For 55 it’s YUM and worth

h it for me. :P I wanna go and order the tiramisu alone for snack. bwahaha. It was really yummmm.. thinking about it I want moreeeeee….

All in all the La Toscana restaurant is unique all in it’s own, serving authentic dishes cooked by an Italian and the real deal. If you visit Davao and you crave for Italian dishes… just remember La Toscana is the place for you :)

4 comments:

mahalkaayo said...

hmhmhmhmm
as i have seen, it´s italian atmosphere.......
the foods,....its yummy....i like italian menu,too.

tiramisu, that is the favo of my son sascha, kim my daughter can make it, alone for her borther...

calories bomber, but very yummy....

Anonymous said...

bingskee | bingskee.wordpress.com |

whoa, my poem blog has the same template. adorable, isnt it?

wonder if La Toscana has a branch here in Manila? my family would definitely enjoy such delicious looking yummies! ;-)

Apr 9, 7:15 AM —

Anonymous said...

mats | matsocampo.wordpress.com |

i want a crepe! i thought the tiramisu cake’s a crepe! :( aww :cry:

Apr 9, 9:28 AM —

Anonymous said...

mats | matsocampo.wordpress.com | IP: 58.69.35.242

darn!!! is there a la toscana here in manila?
i gotta research!!! now i’m starving!
thanks for your post angelblush ;)

Apr 9, 9:29 AM