Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Reef Sandals

Ready for summer? I'm sure everyone is... and of course summer always screams BEACH. And when beach is in mind... you would have to buy a new suit(you need), umbrella, shorts, snorkels and of course sandals!!

Now, I just learned that Active Sandals ships Reef sandals direct nationwide. In addition to the largest selection of Reef Sandals Online, they also feature: Rainbow, Chaco, Keen, Medium, Cobian, Crocs, and more! Reef's is the world's leader in authentic surf-inspired footwear. It's not just fancy, with no use or it is just another cute sandal and of no use.. think again!

There are a couple of designs, I really like...

  • Sandy - Red/Green or the Sangria/Pink - It is comfortable... and has a cute design and color I'm sure I would like.
  • Stash - Light Gray - This one is so unique, aside from the fact that I like the color... I love the concept of "Stashing your valuables in this sandal. Believe it!
  • Sand- this one is from Rainbow and it is a premier leather. They are ALL HANDMADE so each pair may vary a bit.
  • Crocs Flip Flops - The Beach(Orange) - This is the original model of Crocs. It is very comfortable and it molds with your feet. It is also anti-microbial and odor resistant. Now that's something!
  • Antigua -Kiwi -This sure takes the luxury of a comfort sandal and thus combines it with a beach inspired flip flop. It has a unique design.. I'm sure most of you would like. :P
  • Payday - Black - from Sanuk (the surfer's choice). I really like this one... since it is just simple and just black (although other colors are available). This a sexy "after beach" sandal. IT has a slight heel lift and a tapered strap.
  • Chica - White - I like this one because of its woven grass stra. Also from Sanuk.
  • Candy Stripe - Pink - From Sanuk as well. I like the vibrant color!!! and it's pink and stripes! It's also on saleeee!! wooo. Looks very comfortable and it has a soft fabric toe thong post.
  • Knot Me - Copper - This also comes in silver and in black and from Sanuk. I like it's simple design. It has a light weighed padded wrapped footbend and it's multi stranded strap with a knot detail.
  • Fiji - White - from Cobian. It has a durable rubber bottom-sole and slightly elevated (for people who likes elevated sandals) and a synthetic strap. I like ittt!
  • Ariel - Lime - which also comes in Coral, Gold, and blue. Its flat and it has a thin and metallic strap which I like.

They also have men styles from different brands that I just mentioned. Whats good is that they are on a CLEARANCE sale!!!MOst of the styles I have mentioned above are sandals that ranges from $9.00 - $25.00. Hurryy and grab your own Reef Sandals Online. They have really good sandals...and nice designs!!! They also have designer jeans and fashion shirts.

No comments: