Sunday, February 24, 2008

Time for Sleep

Category: Furniture



Time for Sleep is a nice website that has a huge collection, styles and designs of bed. I really had a nice time browsing their place. They have leather beds, faux leather beds, divan beds, children's bed, wooden beds, Metal Beds, from french style beds to anique style beds, and even upholstered beds. In lieu of this they also have bedroom furniture as well.

To really have a good night's sleep one's bed must be chosen carefully and pretty much very comfortable. A bed plus a good mattress and nice soft beddings would complete it.

If you want to sleep in luxury, you can check out those classy leather beds. Among the leather beds I really like the Tuscany Black Bed. It's beauty and comfort all in one.

Among the faux leather bed, I got attracted to the Vienna Red Bed Frame. It's color and design are both attractive making it very distinct. It looks very good if one's room is painted in white and I'm thinking if I'm having my room repainted into white, this bed would definitely fit in.

I found the Chic Bed Frame from the Divan Bed category very unique! It's circular in shape that's why! It's classy and chic all at the same time. Ideal for singe sassy girls!

In the wooden bed category they also have different types of wooden beds to choose from: from light wood, oak beds, dark wood, painted wood and wooden sleigh bed. They really have an extensive collection of wooden beds.

In the painted wood category I found the French Belgravia very attractive. It is just so me. It's chic and fashionable. Very girly. The French Painted Rattan is also very homey and country looking. I always have this thing for country elegance.

Sorry, can't seem to think of picking just one. But if I have to choose among the beds I have picked out, it would have to be French Belgravia. As, I have stated it is just so me and I've always wanted to have a white bed. Chic.

If you are thinking of having to shop for a bed, why not consider Time 4 Sleep's huge collection of beds. They also have additional information below say for example a guide to choosing wooden beds and such. They also have information about people having trouble sleeping.


No comments: