Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban - J.K. Rowling

Category: Book

Genre: Fantasy / young Adult

Author: J.K. Rowling


Yahoooo! I finally finished it!

This was the book I borrowed way back in high school ... that I lost... because someone stole it from me. And ever since then. I got discouraged. T_T


It took a month or two of my savings to buy a replacement. Which Ive never done in my whole high school life. Limited budget here for fiction books in the past(mom does not approve of them in the past).

And it was just some 3 years ago... that my mom gifted me the whole set! And it was just this year that I started reading them again.

Anyway, I had a good time. Specially, whenever Remus gets mentioned in the book. The name has a soft spot on me. Right, my boo?

It's riveting and makes you want to read every bit of it. The classes in Hogwarts gets really interesting. (Okay, I sound like Hermione already). Haha... and so do new creatures being introduced in the book.

No comments: