Tuesday, January 22, 2013

The Avengers - 2012

Category:  Movie

Genre:  Action / Heroes

Director: Joss Whedon

Writer: Joss Whedon, Zak Penn

Producer: Marvel Studios, Paramount Pictures

Cast: Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson, Mark Ruffalo, Chris Hemsworth, Jeremy Renner, Tom Hiddleston, Clark Gregg, Cobie Smulders, Samuel L. Jackson and more

Tagline:

Nick Fury the director of S.H.I.E.L.D. gathers a team of super humans to form The Avengers(Iron Man, the Incredible Hulk, Thor, Captain America, Hawkeye and Black Widow) to help save the Earth from Loki and his cohorts.


Well, uhmmm looks like transformers ... with all those aliens and stuff. And well, while I enjoyed watching it, specially on some of it's comedic scenes. I know it could've used a little more depth. But its fun to see all those heroes we love all in one movie. Trying to work together despite their differences.

Note: That I'm no comic book fan... so, I guess you know where I am coming from. If you are a fan of them Marvel Heroes... well, I'm sure you would've been blown by now, seeing all of them on screen. :)

Photo Source: Beyond Hollywood

No comments: