Sunday, February 3, 2013

So Undercover - 2012

Category: Movie

Genre: Chick Flick / Action / Comedy

Director: Tom Vaughan

Writer: Allan Loeb, Steven Pearl

Producer:  

Cast: Miley Cyrus, Jeremy Piven, Mike O'Mailey, Joshua Bowman, Lauren McKnight, Kelly Osbourne, Eloise Mumford, Megan Park, Morgan Calhoun, Alexis Knapp, Matthew Settle, Autumn Reeser and more

Tagline:  COLLEGE... It's the most dangerous assignment of all

Molly(Miley Cyrus), was hired by an FBI agent to go undercover in a college sorority. She was qualified since she's a tough, street-smart gal whose dad was ex-cop turned into a private investigator. 

Uhmmm too chick flicky-ish. Haha. Predictable. Not exactly that good. Maybe when I was back in my teenage years I would have enjoyed it because anything "spy" would knock me over with delight! And it has similar scenes with Miss Congeniality.

All in all? I wouldn't watch it for the second time. 

Photo Source: Filmofilia

No comments: