Saturday, October 2, 2010

Resident Evil: After life - 2010


Category: Movie

Genre: Sci-Fi/Future/Action

Director: Paul W.S. Anderson

Writer: Paul W.S. Anderson

Producer: Constantin Film Production, Davis Films and Impact Pictures

Tagline: She's back and she's bringing a few of her friends.

Cast: Milla Jovovich, Ali Larter, Wentworth Miller, Kim Coates, Shawn Roberts, Sergio Peris-Mencheta, Spencer Locke, Boris Kodjoe, Sienna Guillory, Kacey Barnfield, Norman Yeung and more.

Summary and Overview of the Movie Resident Evil: After Life.

The Earth was ravaged by a virus infection, turning its human victims into the "Undead". Alice (Milla Jovovich), is still on her journey to find the survivors and thus lead them to safety. It's first scene was shot in Tokyo. Alice and some of the survivors later got a radio transmittal about calling them all aboard to a ship called "Arcadia". Along the way, she finds an old friend and they both went to Los Angeles to find a few more survivors on top of the prison with thousands of Undead waiting to break down the barricade.

I don't think I saw all of the Resident Evil Series... I think I've only seen one of it. Oh well. It was uhmm grossly entertaining. If you know what I mean? With all those ghastly mutations the freaky Umbrella Corporation can experiment on. But, like I said, it was entertaining. Entertaining enough to get a 3 from me. :) I can't get over the fact that Luther was left there. Still Alive. :(

and somehow the movie did lack something. Oh well. Still getting a three for making me shut my eyes. :P

No comments: