Monday, January 2, 2012

Shrek Forever After - 2010

Category: Animation

Genre: Fantasy

Director: Mike Mitchell

Writer: Josh Klausner, Darren Lemke

Producer: DreamWorks Animation, Pacific Data Images

Cast: Mike Myers, Cameron Diaz, Eddie Murphy, Antonio Banderas, Julie Andrews, Jon Hamm, John Cleese, Craig Robinson, Walt Dohrn, Jane Lynch, Lake Bell and Kathy Griffin and more

Taglines: What the Shrek just happened?

Shrek is bored and domesticated, and feels like he wants to feel like a "real ogre" again. And so, he made a deal with Rumpelstiltskin. Knowing Rumpelstiltskin being the cunning deal maker that he was - he twisted the deal and went back to the time where ogres are hunted and he and Fiona have never met.

So, Shrek will have to set out on this quest to restore his world and reclaim Fiona as his one true love.

Well, not as funny as the first few installments, and not as magical as them. But, I still enjoyed it... because I miss Donkey!! oh and Puss! hehehe. Great for kids.


Quotes:

Shrek: Fiona, I know everything about you, I know you sing so beautifully that birds explode. I know that when you sign your name, you put a heart over the i. I know that when you see a shooting star you cross your fingers on both hands, squinch up your nose, and you make a wish, I know that you don't like the covers wrapped around your feet, and I know that you sleep by candlelight because every time you close your eyes, you're afraid you're going to wake up back in that tower, But most importantly Fiona, I know that the reason that you turn human every day is because you've never been kissed, well, by me.


 


No comments: