Saturday, March 5, 2011

Realms of the Earth Angels - Doreen Virtue


Category: Book

Genre: Spirituality / Angels

Author: Doreen Virtue


Remember when Jesus said: "In my Father's House are many mansions?" I think he was referring to the different realms and dimensions of the Universe. And this book actually explains the different realms where we might have come from.

She talks about the different characteristics of each beings, Incarnated Angels, Elementals, Star People, Wise Ones and more.

I really enjoyed this book. (Anything by Doreen Virtue I really enjoy!!). It's actually just a small book which is an updated version of her previous book entitled: " Earth Angels: A Pocket Guide for Incarnated Angels, Elementals, Starpeople, Walk-Ins, and Wizards".

I love reading about elementals and "mythical", mystical beings. :)



No comments: