Monday, November 29, 2010

Trader's Hotel - Pasay City


Category: Hotel

I've been in this hotel since 2006. And I think I've checked in here 5-7 times already whenever we have conventions or out of the country trips. It's not really accessible, the only convenient way is to ride a taxi (at least for an outsider like me).

But, of course since it is a Shangri-La Hotel, the service is superb. They have a K-9 Unit for security.

I love their rooms. The bed and the complimentary fruits during the first day. Or if you are under their Exclusive Club you get to have the complimentary fruits everyday and there's the buffet snack at their Club Lounge. Complimentary bottled water is also present. The personalized message on the screen. The free broadband internet in the room. The buffet area also boasts of it's continental menu.





No comments: