Thursday, January 14, 2010

Sherlock Holmes - 2009


Category: Movie

Genre: Mystery / Adventure / Classic


Writer: Arthur Conan Doyle / Michael Robert Jackson / Anthony Peckham


Director: Guy Ritchie


Tagline: Nothing Escapes Him


Cast: Robert Downey Jr., Jude Law, Rachel McAdams, Mark Strong, Eddie Marsan, Robert Maillet, and more


Overview and Review of Sherlock Holmes based on the series written by Arhur Conan Doyle.


This movie featured one of Sherlock's cases. And his uhmmm archenemy. The Professor. :)

Absolutely greeeeaaaattt!!

I love the tandem of Robert Downey and Jude Law. It was a great idea to bring them together. They really were perfect for the part. Great depiction of characters! I had to say the British accent and the conversations were way too fast for me to comprehend but I guess a DVD with the subs one day would enlighten me. Haha.

No comments: