Sunday, November 9, 2008

The X Files: I want to believe - 2008


Category: Movies

Genre: Sci-Fi / Mystery


Director: Chris Carter


Writers: Frank Spotnitz and Christ Carter

Tagline: Believe Again. To find the truth, you must believe.


Casts: David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson, Amanda Peet, Billy Connolly, Xzibit, Mitch Pileggi, Callum Keith Rennie, Adam Godley, and more.


Overview and Review of the movie The X Files : I want To Believe directed by Chris Carter.

6 years after: Ex-FBI agent Dr. Dana Scully is currently a staff physician at a hospital, and is treating a boy named Christian who has a terminal brain condition, while Fox Mulder continues to be a fugitive from the FBI. Agent Drummy, then approaches Scully to locate Mulder to help out in a case they are currently working on in exchange for calling of their manhunt against him.

The case they will try to solve involves a series of disappearances of several women, including one FBI agent named Monica Banan.

The theme makes me reminisce the past, watching the X-Files series. It's not that "scary", just quite eerie at times. And kinda gory in most parts. Performances were all good. Nice lines. I actually like the "Stem Cell Theory" they have. I was surprised to see it in this movie. I read about twice in two books, before I watched the movie.

X-Files fanatics would enjoy this.

No comments: