Sunday, August 17, 2014

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets - J.K. Rowling

Category: Books

Genre: Young Adult / Magic / Fiction

Author: J.K. Rowling

I've been re-reading the Harry Potter series, just so I can add it up here in my espresso break blog.
It took me awhile to finish this because I kept putting it off... but  one night... my boo was snoozing(quiet early).. I finished this!

It's always a pleasurable moment to be inside the world of Harry Potter. Here, you will encounter new spells and new characters.

While re-reading this, I suddenly had this A-ha moment, where... Voldemort and his cohorts.. begin to resemble the famous Hitler archetype. Who wished to eliminate the Jews because they were thought to be not "pure" which is pretty much the case of Voldemort. And I was like...woooooo. tinunini tinunini.[ insert Twilight Zone music ].

Anyway, one of the considered serial classics of all time after the Chronicles of Narnia. A Harry Potter is always a great read. 


No comments: