Thursday, July 25, 2013

Diary Ng Panget Book 1 - HaveYouSeenThisGirl

Category: Books

Genre: Chick Literature

Author: Have You Seen This Girl (Wattpad)

Eya studies as a scholar at Wilford Academy. She's poor and ugly, but then again for some weird fate she was drawn to two handsome and rich guys. This will indeed make you laugh. Cinderella inspired but with a very cute twist.


Grabe! I never thought I'd read this book... but I did! Only  because, I read the first few pages and I was enthused by how it was written in our own language. Its not too formal or anything, but conversational Tagalog. Haha. It's an easy read. One seating lang. You can finish this right away.

By the way, I've read reviews about people getting disappointed when they read the book. Oh puhlease, they were merely expecting this book to be in the league of what? Pride and Prejudice? Wag naman.  This one was written for pure entertainment, so don't overly "intellectualize" this kasi maloloka kayo.

This one is good if you need a breather... but only for the lighthearted. Wag yung sa mga tao ang idea nila ng breather is Leo Tolstoy :P Ahihihi. Peace out.

However it is super bitin! So, I'm just waiting to grab a copy of the Book 2.

No comments: